Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Fashion Crimes of an Injured Runner
Opening this up to comments but I get the opening salvo;
1. Look like a lumber jack in the individual photo
2. Arm Warmers as makeshift calf compression guards - I know they don't match the shoes but they did put some confidence in my head that I would not pull my calf.
3. White socks between yellow shoes and black "stockings" - Left ankle was taped so did not want to run sockless.
4. Tri shorts under running shorts - compress was the them of the day, what else can I say. after diagnose of compressed nerve may have been justified. Maybe should have worn a running skirt instead though to finish of the outfit
5. Backwards hat - Obviously more aerodynamic than peak forward
Feel free to do your worst ..... comments are open.