Jeremy Hopwood

Jeremy Hopwood

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday Plans for 2010 - Solidiifed

Trying to decide a race schedule 12 months out when your A race is still 2 months away is tough. How I do at IMC will not only decide the following six weeks it will also give feedback to if my race schedule for 2009 worked.

However I have decided I may do a slightly different schedule in 2010 and when I saw the date of Ironman Coure'd'Alene some decisions were made. The race date is June 27th which happens to be my 30th birthday so I will be celebrating this milestone with a day of racing :)

Like any birhtday there is a chance I could throw up, pass out and generally feel like garbage the next day but that is the risk I take. Growing up I never would have guessed I would spend a birthday in Idaho but it will now happen.

Starting to think of my lead in schedule and would definetely like to do Wildflower so may road trip to this one and hopefully suck a couple other people into a post olympics trip. Any race where everybody else is camping and sleeping in cars puts me at a competitive advantage. Lot of hard work to do in 2009 but are also exicted about some of the potential for 2010.

This sport rocks and there is definetely a lot of different options to keep the racing fresh

1 comment:

  1. birthday in Idaho, HA!

    I like that, "Like any birhtday there is a chance I could throw up, pass out and generally feel like garbage the next day but that is the risk I take."

    May in California, I may be there

    ReplyDelete