Only concern is a little bruising on the the heal of my left hand however I think with ice everything will be good. To be honest this just reminds me of when I used to play contact sport. Was able to finish the ride and wound clean up wasn't to painful - thankfully I had my legs waxed on Sunday which turned out to be a good life decision based on this happening.
Summary of injuries (If I get around to it I will take some photos)
- Left Knee cut
- Very minor road rash on left shin
- Minor road rash on left shoulder
- Slight abrasion and bruising on heal of left hand
- Couple scarped knuckles on right hand
- Shiner on right cheek (From wheel from the next bike going over the top of me)
Looking like training and racing weekend will still go ahead. Oh and evidently I can swear a lot in the space of 5 seconds from hitting the wheel to going down.
Out for now...back to icing