Jeremy Hopwood

Jeremy Hopwood

Friday, July 9, 2010

3 Months till Kona

Well, it is three months to Kona. Hadn't really planned on to IM's in the same year so it is an interesting feeling of getting ready to get back training after your A Race.

Have had a few people talk to me over the last week saying that I help motivate them to achieve and set their goals and that is truly humbling but also good to know that just through living my own life are doing a little bit to help others.

This got me thinking and by the end of this week I hope to have sent notes of thanks to all those that I look up to and have used and continue to use as examples over the past couple years since I started triathlon.

Have had a couple moments this week were I realize I am going to Hawaii which is always something that I had wanted to do however had not put it as a singular focus as believed focusing on executing the process day in day out would lead to creating options from which I could choose.

So it is now time to get back to focusing the process. That has been hard in the past week were the focus has been on recovery and aerobic only work and the weather has been nice. Feel I have made the right decisions though and look forward to the work ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment