Jeremy Hopwood

Jeremy Hopwood

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Night Lights and NFE

First snow in Vancouver today but turned to heavy rain. Luckily I have had my snow tires on for a while and are part of the great snow tire shortage of 08. Anyway tired to do my tempo run in the pooring rain at point grey track (still in love with the blue). Details below but awesome having track to myself and the lughts from the soccer training going on in the infield.

New slogan for 2008 and the start of 2009 is NFE (No Freakin Excuses - or something like that). Started that mantra by draggin my sorry butt to the pool for a workout.. Worst and best workout for the week. Worst because I can't swim for my life but best because I forced myself to leave the house and hit the pool. Aim is pool 5 days a week minimum from now on.

The Boring numbers

Track Workout
2 Mile Warm Up with strides
5km Tempo Run 18:37 (3:43km)
1 Mile Warm Down

Swim Workout
4 x 500m Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment