Jeremy Hopwood

Jeremy Hopwood

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Race Week and Race Day Plans

So I just did a new blog post about Race Week and Race Day planning at the Quest for Kona SpiderTech Blog. SpiderTech is one of my supporters for the build to Kona and are a big believer in their product which is a key part of keeping my healthy and hopefully able to perform well on race day in Kona which is 10 days away.

SpiderTech is a awesome application of KT Tape as due to the fact it is pre cut it makes it 100% easier to apply  which for someone like me who struggles with these types of things is a huge advantage as it removes the guesswork.

Here is the start of the blog and visit http://www.l2computingsolutions.com/spidertech/?p=129 for the full version;

For the last month I have been using the SpiderTech Hip Spiders and the SpiderTech left shoulder spiders. I am one of those people that feels incredibly disorganized at times but are told by most people that they see me as the exact opposite. It is maybe my internal fear of not being organised that drives me to do race week and race day plans. So here is .......


click here for full post



No comments:

Post a Comment