Jeremy Hopwood

Jeremy Hopwood

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 Seconds a day

So had a swim time trial the other day - result wasn't what I wanted but is still a vast improvement from this time last year. However I have a number in my head that I want to swim in Kona and as a result I need to make sure every swim session I have between now and the (likely 50 or so) I am trying to swim as technically and mentally as strong as possible.

So how does one put this in to numbers - I need to find 10 seconds per session for my overall swim time and will be at were I want (maybe not where I need to be but it will be start) by the time I tow the line in Kona.

Time to get the sharpie out for the pull buoy and paddles. Every session has a focus and it is all about finding that 10 seconds. Whenever I am getting tired or slacking mentally it is all about that 10 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Where the heck do you get your engery from..I'd love huge slice of it!!

    The new look is great.

    ReplyDelete