Been a crazy last 14 months which has included a
- Trip to Oz
- Watching Tour Down Under
- Racing Geelong 70.3
- Being in Vancouver for the Winter Olympics
- Lots of Good Times training
- Qualifying for Kona @ IMCDA on my 30th Birthday
- More good times training
- Changing jobs within my company
- Having a blast racing Kona
- Eating donuts and drinking beers post Kona!!
- Getting a bit more involved in run coaching
- A fun Christmas with Les' family and cousins
- Running a half marathon a little under prepared
- Having our first child two weeks ago
- Being part of a team that delivered a significant project
So lots to talk about but also many things to look forward to. Training is about to get back into the mix so hoping for a late season peak before a focussed 2012.
The next post is in the mail!