Jeremy Hopwood

Jeremy Hopwood

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Monday Minute

So I am back training with full focus just as the weather has turned in Vancouver. One thing that I have decided to do is do a post everyday called the Monday Minute. How it will work is I will sum up a thought in 60 Seconds (of my mediocre typing speed).

Leaving on red top.....

You never Know

You never know when you are going to have that session that changes the game a little. Today was that type of day, after a big weekend of training and a swim last night I was back to the pool only 9 hours later. Slept like crap but did a little mental set form the walk from the car to the pool. Awesome progress, lots of tech work and a 6 second PR for the 200m free.


*that took like 85 seconds but it was close :)

No comments:

Post a Comment